Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

ONE week

from today and I will be in Vegas preparing for our Friday wedding :).  I am pretty darn excited. 
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: ONE week

• Options
    yay congrats woot woot
  • Options

Yay! How exciting =) Anything left to do?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    J + A [4-15-13] + JJ [1-22-14] 
  • Options
    Yayyyyyyy....I'm excited for you!!!
    And they lived happily ever after... February 16, 2013 Chapel of the Flowers Stardust Suite at The Orleans
  • Options
    I am excited for you! I can't wait to hear how it went, and your reviews as yours is about a month before mine at the Platinum with similar vendors. Good luck!
  • Options

Exciting! Looking forward to your reviews :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So exciting! I can't wait to see your reviews.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Yay!! Thats fantastic!! Congratulatins!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_one-week-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:a5c26c4b-9c0c-4455-a5f2-eb7e9d6b542ePost:ea05c721-023d-4ffd-90df-20e9c92e4a86">Re: ONE week</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am excited for you! I can't wait to hear how it went, and your reviews as yours is about a month before mine at the Platinum with similar vendors. Good luck!
    Posted by bridetobeJessF[/QUOTE]

I will be sure to post pictures and detailed reviews!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_one-week-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:a5c26c4b-9c0c-4455-a5f2-eb7e9d6b542ePost:173711da-8e08-4bd0-9c41-b1adb8c78c00">Re: ONE week</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay! How exciting =) Anything left to do?
    Posted by PreDempsey[/QUOTE]

Amazingly not much. I have a few minor details that need tending to but thats about it. I am pleasantly impressed with myself.  Although, I think packing is going to be a big enough job itself. I am the worlds worst packer and my fiance is even worse. So needless to say I will be the only one packing.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    yay! thats great i can't imagine how excited you are!! try to spend some time relaxing, you've planned this entire time now go get a facial and enjoy yourself....stay calm no matter what the next few days and before you know it u'll be MARRIED!! woohoooo
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards