Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

XP: Vegas Vacation (PIP heavy)

This is from my month board but I thought I would post it here because I was so excited about our checks! hope you ladies had a great holiday (also, I know you don't need to know what the chapel at MB looks like...but hey its so pretty whats the harm in seeing it again haah)
My FI and I made a trip to Vegas these past couple of days to finalize some things for the wedding and all I can say is I am SO excited...we also got a TON done, which made me feel wonderful!!
1) I had my hair and makeup trial...I didn't get many pictures because I wanted to change it before my FI could see (don't wanting him know what I will look like exactly) So here is the back of my up-do...I am going to make sure that huge curl on the bottom rights WON'T be there...

2) We had our engagement pictures done ALL around Vegas and I cannot wait to get them back...those will have to wait for a different post Smile
3) We got our MARRIAGE LICENSE!! We joked about just going to the chapel...but uhh my mom would kill me haha. So, we will wait...but I like that we have it and will officially be married on March 10th woooooo!! Just have to have the officiant sign!

FI thought this would be a classic picture ;) it is now the background on my phone....

4) I got to see the reception space in person (at this point I have only seen it in pictures) THANK GOD I love it!!! It is going to be intimate and beautiful! (These are not my pics but they really do give the feel of the room)

and the view....

5) We got to see the chapel again...I just love the way it looks and it was incredibly fun getting to stand at the altar together...again not my pic but wanted to give you the feel of it!!

6) We got to taste the "cake pops" we are having at the wedding...uhhh yum!!! I cannot wait...I kind of want to order a few extra just for me and FI the day AFTER the wedding!!
7) We met with DJ Godzilla (and his new wife) and they are both just dolls. I am excited to work with him! He seems to really know his stuff!
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: XP: Vegas Vacation (PIP heavy)

• Options
    Yay for checks!! Are you having your reception at the foundation room too?
  • Options
    Yes, I am!! I am super excited about it...are you having yours there??
  • Options
    Yes, We are having it on the patio. Are you using the room and patio?  Its killing me not being able to see it before, I keep trying to find a reason to go down and see things before. 

I have only seen two pictures and a diagram but its hard to envision where the elevator is and the setup.  Do you have more pics of the patio?Are you working with Amber?
  • Options
    Yep, working with Amber...she is good but not into pleasantries or small talk...kind of a get up there and see it kind of girl haha. We are also using the dining room and patio so we have kind of the whole space, its a pretty nice setup.

Let me see..have you been to MB before because I can kind of describe it for you if you want!? 

Basically you walk in the main doors and go right and there are "guest elevators", one of them will have a man behind a podium and he is taking the names you then head up in the elevator to the right...once you are up there you are in a small hallway and go to the right again...then there is the dining room with the patio right off of it. The pics of the patio on google look exactly like it but I have some pics that I can upload and show you! It really is a beautiful space and its much more intimate than I thought.

Are you having DJ Godzilla...I remember him saying he had another Foundation Room bride in April? Just being nosy!

I will get back to you with the pics.

• Options
    OOH you would make my day if you shared your pics!
    I'm going to PM you so I don't keep hijacking your wonderful checks post!  Check your PM =)
  • Options
    Foundation room is so amazing.  Congrats!  have fun!
  • Options
    you two are funny!! thats what this board is all about.

lovely checks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker MRS WRIGHT TO BE :)
  • Options
    YAY!  Congrats on all the checks and feeling more at ease :)  We won't get out to Vegas before the wedding, so theknot has been my saving grace.

Who are you using for cake pops?  If you are using Viva Las Cake Pops, which flavors did you try??
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards