Nevada-Las Vegas

Married and back with a few reviews, few pics

First I must say that I had a fabulous time in Vegas, although I couldn't drink it was the best time with family and friends.  Wedding Ceremony turned out beautiful.

Reviews:

www.facebook.com/mikelphotos">Mike Lichtenwalner Photography-
I had Courtney and an assistant with her. I couldn't ask for anything better. Both were so professional and super sweet. It was really hot outside but they were both troopers while we did a strip tour. She responded to every email within minutes and helped with any questions that I had. I can't wait to see the photos as I am sure they will turn out beyond my expectations. So glad I chose them

The Palette-
I sent Pam a photo of the bouquet several times for price quotes, she always got back to me right away with prices and if she could do it, if flowers would be in season. She was very professional to work with and I must say that the final bouquet of flowers I chose couldn't have been made better by anyone else. They were exactly what I wanted and envisioned. I even added a bridesmaid bouquet and her prices are so affordable compared to other florists in Vegas. I must say that everything went very smooth and she delivered the flowers to my hotel on wedding day even early. I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Chapel of Flowers- As soon as we got there to the chapel from the limo they sent, everything was perfect.  Although I really thought I would get a much more personal experience from my wedding planner throughout the planning process, it was beautiful.  Everything was in order from top to bottom when we arrived from signing papers, to meeting the minister, ceremony and photographer on site.  I couldn't believe how organzied they were when we got there. It was great.

Davids Bridal-Dress was perfect, shoes I had ordered were not perfect and I did just return them. They can't dye for crap. My shoes were yellow with orange spots supposing to match my ivory dress, ordered 2 pair and they both came out this way.

Glam Squad- Hair came first, she was very fast and did exactly what we wanted. A+,  James came right in and got started. We both got airbrushed makeup and I got fake lashes, which lasted all throught the night.  Makeup was fabulous. They were both down to business and extremely professional and fast. We still had a couple hours to spare. Even had a mixup with a girl in my party that was suppose to cancel, he was nice about it. A+

Excalibur Hotel -Staying accomadations-  Rooms were not that impressive but it was cheap so I guess you do get what you pay for but I must say for being right on the strip they are cheap and if your not in the hotel very much this is a great place to pay a reasonable price.

Re: Married and back with a few reviews, few pics

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards