Nevada-Las Vegas

Tipping?

Hi Girls,

Need advice on tipping the minister, WC and make-up hair.  I'm using Lori White.

Re: Tipping?

• edited December 2011
    That helps!  Thanks so much :)
  • edited December 2011
    I tipped my WC like $25.00
    I didn't tip the officiant.
    I tipped lori $20 when she did my trial and $20 on my wedding day.
  • edited December 2011
    I thought around 20 to 25 would be sufficiant but wasn't too sure of the going rate these days!  I was going to get my WC a gift since she's been awesome but I'm sure she will prefer $$.  Everyone does!  LOL
  • cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just out of curiosity, what did your WCs do for you all that seemed to warrant a tip?  Maybe I'm just too far out at this point (a little over 3 months), but I haven't felt as though she's been over-the-top fantastic or anything.  Just want to make sure I'm not missing something.
  • edited December 2011
    We tipped both WC & Lori big bucks - nothing for the minister.  Both ladies were amazing & VERY accomadating! 
  • edited December 2011
    I went back and forth about tipping my WC. For me, I didn't really ask her to do anything crazy, but she was always attentive. Several times she emailed me unprovoked to ask how I was and if I need anything.

She answered all my questions, and without her I would have been lost!
  • edited December 2011
    Re: the above post!  I feel the same way!  My WC has called me at home at least 3 times without me even needing anything just to see how things were moving along.  Without her I don't know what I would do!  She's even offered to make up itineraries for all the guest showing the "hot spots" and things to see!  She ROCKS so I think she warrants a good tip and maybe even a little gift.  Hopefully Lori White ROCKS also :)
  • edited December 2011
    I tipped the hair and makeup artist. But did not tip the officiant or the WC. Our WC was not there the day of the wedding and one of her associates helped us.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • imafoxximafoxx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did anyone tip the photographers?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • wenawinterwenawinter member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not sure about tipping my WC either, she kind of sucks.  It takes her quite a few days to get back to me, and sometimes I have to e-mail her again. She wasn't very helpful when we met her in person on our scouting trip. She didn't even walk us around. She kind of just sat there, expecting us to lead the meeting.
    I guess we will see how she is on the day of, but so far my expectations aren't too high.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards