Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Wicked Spoon

Hi Ladies,

Does someone have contact information for Wicked Spoon? I would like to contact them about their buffet for our reception in June. Any info you have would be helpful as well!

Do they have private rooms? How much would dinner be on a Saturday per person?

Thank you!!

Re: Wicked Spoon

• Options
    I don't have the email address. Here are some things I found in old threads:

To reserve the private room on a Saturday night, it was a $3500 food & beverage minimum plus 8.1% tax & 21% service fee. (Approximately $4600.)

Beverages are additional. You get a private entrance and the room for 2 hours with your own servers for drinks. No dancing or DJs allowed. The room holds up to 50 people. They do lunch and dinner reservations only.
  • Options
    EmiliaC01EmiliaC01 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited January 2013
    A number of us have worked with Danielle. She's a manager over group sales there. Very friendly and helpful. Her email is Danielle.Christensencosmopolitanlasvegas.com. Additionally there are food and bev minimums that vary for the private room depending on time of year. Our time of year was crazy expensive. You can also opt for them to set up a section in the main dining area if its too much. Main dining requires a minimum also but it is just the estimated food cost of the minimum number of people you think you'll have. Currently it is 39 dollars for adult dinner. You can get drinks by consumption, or get a drink package. Packages start at 25 per person and includes unlimited beer and wine, and goes up from there...
  • Options
    Hate using mobile phone... It doesn't insert the at symbol for email addresses... It is before cosmopolitanlasvegas. Hope that helps
  • Options
    I'm going to have our dinner reception there in 3 weeks. I've been working with Danielle, she's great.

The nice thing about having the reception there is when you order your cake it will apply to your food & beverage minimum. I tasted their cakes and they are delicious.

Also, they don't have an already made private room. Basically, their private rooms are part of their dining rooms which they will make as a private room using a rolling door.

We are having our dinner on a weekday so our cost is $37 per person before 8.1% tax and 21% gratuity. Alcohol does not include in that price.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Evil, I look forward to hearing about your wedding! So close! I'm still debating about something for the tables. Perhaps something small like frame favors that also has guests names for seating. I feel like having a little something, but don't want to do anything over the top or clutter the table. Decisions, decisions!!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wicked-spoon-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:b55278ca-678c-4c27-9c9a-500d52a1ef65Post:ea4afff9-a8f7-4231-b154-813b3bfe2d35">Re:Wicked Spoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]Evil, I look forward to hearing about your wedding! So close! I'm still debating about something for the tables. Perhaps something small like frame favors that also has guests names for seating. I feel like having a little something, but don't want to do anything over the top or clutter the table. Decisions, decisions!!
    Posted by EmiliaC01[/QUOTE]

I think we are going to just to champagne table runners on the tables, and pocketfolded napkins with a thank you note, and drink menu in them. Im debating if we should do wedding mad-libs or if thats cheezy for a wedding?
  • Options
    I think table decorations will be nice, but we are not going to do it because we are worry about the space of the table. My family & friends love to eat and with all the plates on the table I don't think there will be enough space.

Also keep in mind, if you want to have table decorations you need to drop them off on the day of your wedding. It can't be the day/night before because Danielle told me she doesn't have a place to put them and she wants to make sure it's secure.

I think mad libs are not cheesy. I love them.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wicked-spoon-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:b55278ca-678c-4c27-9c9a-500d52a1ef65Post:bf75e2ad-e8ce-43cf-b4bf-8cbc1d7e3a09">Re: Wicked Spoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think table decorations will be nice, but we are not going to do it because we are worry about the space of the table. My family & friends love to eat and with all the plates on the table I don't think there will be enough space. Also keep in mind, if you want to have table decorations you need to drop them off on the day of your wedding. It can't be the day/night before because Danielle told me she doesn't have a place to put them and she wants to make sure it's secure. I think mad libs are not cheesy. I love them.
    Posted by eviliciouz[/QUOTE]

Really? I thought she told me we can bring them the night before....no big deal. my dad will be there so ill ship everything that needs to go to WS in one bix and he can drop it off
  • Options
    Yup I asked her when I was there on my scouting trip. She said she doesn't have a lock closet  in her office to keep centerpieces or table decorations. I'm glad your dad will be able to do that :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I recall that being mentioned before about the table space... We have some big eaters too, and it is a buffet after all, so I will be grubbing away too... That's why I thought something small may be sufficient. Good to know about coordinating dropoffs the day of. Didn't know either way
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wicked-spoon-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:b55278ca-678c-4c27-9c9a-500d52a1ef65Post:bf75e2ad-e8ce-43cf-b4bf-8cbc1d7e3a09">Re: Wicked Spoon</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think table decorations will be nice, but we are not going to do it because we are worry about the space of the table. My family & friends love to eat and with all the plates on the table I don't think there will be enough space. Also keep in mind, if you want to have table decorations you need to drop them off on the day of your wedding. It can't be the day/night before because Danielle told me she doesn't have a place to put them and she wants to make sure it's secure. I think mad libs are not cheesy. I love them.
    Posted by eviliciouz[/QUOTE]

Did she say if you could drop it off early in the morning? id rather not have anyone running around to get it done
  • Options
    She told me to drop it off after they are open. I think they are open pretty early because they serve brunch.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards