Nevada-Las Vegas

hotel suite receptions

thinking of having a dinner only reception at the Aria then having the remainder of the party in one of the skyview penthouses at Aria. Any thoughts or suggestions on what to do or anyone that has done this before?

Re: hotel suite receptions

• edited December 2011
    I looked into it. We were originally in the hospitality suite. I then learned it wasn't going to be big enough so I called about the penthouses. They start at 3,000/weekend night and go up to 7,000/weekend night. They have 3-4 different ones with different sq. footage. I was okay with the 3,000 but they won't let you just "book" it. You have to call and they have to have a manager decide it they want to let you book. I was told that they usually don't let "just anybody" book the penthouses...they save them for high rollers who check in at the last moment & such.
  • edited December 2011
    Junebug, I think that you are talking about the Sky Villas. In which case, you are right. They don't generally offer those to the public. If OP is talking about the penthouses, those run about $600-$1,000 per night and you can book from the website. They are 1,465-2060 sq ft, based on 1 or 2 bedroom.

Also, OP you may want to delete that account and get a new one. If your email is you name, your are gonna get spammed.
  • edited December 2011
    ahh sorry...read it wrong!!! thanks!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hotel-suite-receptions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:b66ff9f3-2c58-4b74-8075-de8e1f5e6bf4Post:dbf1f031-de12-41a1-9773-bb038bec3aeb">Re: hotel suite receptions</a>:
    [QUOTE]ahh sorry...read it wrong!!! thanks!!
    Posted by junebug61103[/QUOTE]

I read it the same way as you the first time too. I actually went over to Aria's webpage just to double check.
  • esdjco86esdjco86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies. I sent an email to the knot support and told them to either delete my account or change the name. anyways i am talking about the penthouses not the sky villas because I was told the same. Anyways is an in suite reception usual? do you decorate? how do I word the invitation? can I still put on the invitation that it is still formal dress? jw thanks ladies
  • smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hotel-suite-receptions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:b66ff9f3-2c58-4b74-8075-de8e1f5e6bf4Post:4c6eff2d-595d-4295-9221-81e876c87180">Re: hotel suite receptions</a>:
    [QUOTE]thanks ladies. I sent an email to the knot support and told them to either delete my account or change the name. anyways i am talking about the penthouses not the sky villas because I was told the same. Anyways is an in suite reception usual? do you decorate? how do I word the invitation? can I still put on the invitation that it is still formal dress? jw thanks ladies
    Posted by esdjco86@aol.com[/QUOTE]

Just kill this account and start over. 
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• esdjco86esdjco86 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    but how?
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hotel-suite-receptions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:b66ff9f3-2c58-4b74-8075-de8e1f5e6bf4Post:6da04fc1-ce75-43df-b1c7-431e57b5ac28">Re: hotel suite receptions</a>:
    [QUOTE]but how?
    Posted by esdjco86@aol.com[/QUOTE]

Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• edited December 2011
    I just booked a salon suite at the wynn Encore and am having ceremony and reception in the room-it will accomodate up to 35 I was told. I wanted to bring in my own alcohol but they don't allow it and I'm not going to deal with the hassel. I'll have to work my butt off this summer to pay their prices but I thought it was the nicest/biggest suite in Vegas for the money-$1000.00. If you can spend in the $3000.00 range you can get something even better but don't forget the food and liquor are really expensive. Many hotels don't allow parties in the suites either so you need to check first. The Wynn allows it but no live music and you have to be polite to neighbors after 10pm...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards