North Carolina

Where is everyone?

Hello? Anybody out there?? This board has gotten real quiet lately. I know there are a ton of NC brides out there..but they never show up. Do any of you have any plans for this long weekend? Is anyone going to the beach or out of town? Do you have any good recipes for picnics?
Photobucket

Re: Where is everyone?

• pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm here a little bit. I'm in a weird mood and I can't seem to pull out of it.  I haven't had much patience for WR posts lately, so I've been keeping quiet here (since that's kind of what the board is for). 

• NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Im here. I float around a lot. However summer classes have started, so I'm typically not done until now.

This board has gotten really quiet though. Its sad. I remember that when I was planning, this board was crazy busy.

as far as the weekend goes. . .we're going car looking again and then date night :o)
    Monday. . I'm sleeping in. :o)

We may also cookout since it seems appropriate lol.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    For some reason my browser started freaking out about malware whenever I tried to access the site over the past few days.  Seems like whatever theknot did to elicit that response has been fixed though :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to elcobb (fellow NC bride) WEDDING! I'm super excited!! FI and I are spending the whole weekend in Winston seeing family :) I'm in grad school full time and working, so my time on the knot is unfortunately limited! I'd love to see more action though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi everyone!! I remember when it was so busy on the board..now its really sad what little action we have. I think a lot/most of the regs are now married so the whole thrill of wedding world is gone. Im still around though and would like to come up with ideas of things we can do to keep this board alive.
    Photobucket

• carolinagal78carolinagal78 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My future step-daughter has a ball tournament in Charlotte this weekend so we will be heading there bright & early in the morning. We will be back Sunday night. I'm off work Monday so I may try to lay out and grill with some friends. Fi has to work Monday though :(

Wish I was going to the beach. I just cant afford it after the gas to go to Charlotte.
    image 114 Made the cut!
    image 84 Are ready to celebrate! image 20 Are missing out! image 10 Don't understand RSVP?!
  • jennieweaver1jennieweaver1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Janece I am with you, what can we do to keep things alive!? Even when I first got on here around last april it seemed like there was always so much going on!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 135 Invited
    image 105 are ready to party! image 30 have better things to do image0 need to check their mailboxes!
    RSVP Date: Sept 08
    http://jennieweaver.blogspot.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards