Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Email address for restaurants at Paris?

Does anyone have a contact email address for making group reservations/finding out about group dining options at Paris?  Specifically, I'm looking for a contact for Le Burger Brasserie.

This is the email address from their website LVCityWideRestaurantGroupSales@harrahs.com.  I have emailed that address twice and haven't heard back.

I'd like to use email because I'm looking for information about menues, drink packages, any sort of private dining or semi-private dining options, etc (and i like to have that stuff 'in writing').  But, if no one has an address I will give them a call this week.

Thanks!

Re: Email address for restaurants at Paris?

• Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was contacting other restaurants at the Paris, I just used the direct email for the restaurant itself, it was listed on their websites. I believe they each have their own coordinators. At least Mon Ami Gabi and the Eiffel Tower restaurant did. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    guamibearguamibear member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, would the Concierge at the Paris be able to help you connect with this restaurant?
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We tried emailing that same address in the OP and no one ever responded.  We tried calling the 'Harrah's' (now caesars) group phone # too and no one ever called back.  Definitely did not make us want to do business with them.

I would highly recommend Mon Ami though.  They are not operated under Paris or Caesars and my friend had her wedding reception dinner there and we had a great time.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards