Nevada-Las Vegas

Date Change... new ideas!!

So I joined a while ago and we were not going to get married until 2/14/14. Now both FI and I have new jobs and we want to do it 2/26/13!

Our options are:
A) Get married at the Little Chapel of the West and do a reception at Texas De Brazil

B) We LOVE the Stardust Suite at the Orleans... so both the wedding and reception would be there.

We're thinking 50 people max... we want to just have fun, great photos, and good food!

What do you all think? :)

Re: Date Change... new ideas!!

• My vote goes to the Stardust Suite! :) It looks so nice! Congrats btw!
  • congrats on date change. lol i second pp. 
  • Just got married on 9/16 at the orleans. It was awesome and every employee there was very very nice and accommodating. You'd really love the presidential suite that comes with. It makes it easier on everyone if your not trying to transport them from a wedding site to a reception site, and for even more convenience they can stay right there. It just worked out so well. You can't go wrong. The sun was setting when we exchanged our vows and with those big windows you could see the mountains and the strip lights. They removed that round orange couch thing and put in the dance floor. We said our vows there under the big chandelier. Our guests said it was romantic, intimate and beautiful.
  • Angie0531Angie0531 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2012
    I love the idea of the Stardust as well.
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • Wow, now if only my parents agreed with you all!

LouieMi2- can you email me any of your pics or tips???? Also- what was your budget? I need everything I can to convince my mom this will be more fun than her country club.....
  • Well.. the Stardust is booked the weekend I wanted to do it....

Should I consider a different weekend?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_date-change-new-ideas?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:bd0de773-2004-4ebd-8cf0-3344af3f002dPost:a38af2ca-4bf7-403a-8b19-71e293e8b2ad">Re: Date Change... new ideas!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Wow, now if only my parents agreed with you all! LouieMi2- can you email me any of your pics or tips???? Also- what was your budget? I need everything I can to convince my mom this will be more fun than her country club.....
    Posted by lfraracci[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards