Nevada-Las Vegas

Just booked Masterpiece Catering

Yeah! We were going to go with Jason's Deli but decided to give Masterpiece a call and they are free for our date. we just picked our menu and i am so excited! 

Mini Sliders
Mezze Platter
Cedar Plank Shrimp
Terryaki Chicken
Deep Dish Pizza puffs (groom requested)
Caribbean spiked potatoes (basically potato skins with peppers and bacon and seasonings, Scott recommended them!)

Re: Just booked Masterpiece Catering

• keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yum! I want to come to your wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Guess what I just booked masterpiece catering as well!  We also went with the sliders and the chicken ! But everything you choose sounds yummy!
  • edited December 2011
    I wasn't going to do any appetizers, but now that my wedding has to be at 7 pm, the night will be really crunched and I'm thinking we might want to have a few appetizers for our guests to munch on so they don't starve while we do the strip tour...about how much does it cost to do something like that? It sounds absolutely yummy and you got a good assortment of coices.
  • edited December 2011
    kristen- it depends on your menu. We had 3 apps + dip for 60 guests, and we were quoted like $12ish per person but you have to add on tax & 18 gratuity to it worked out to be like 16 pp I think!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_just-booked-masterpiece-catering?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:c0beb2e1-52a2-4250-a489-b8fc1518c47dPost:727a5810-1a92-48c0-8a76-8fd61d81840f">Re: Just booked Masterpiece Catering</a>:
    [QUOTE]I wasn't going to do any appetizers, but now that my wedding has to be at 7 pm, the night will be really crunched and I'm thinking we might want to have a few appetizers for our guests to munch on so they don't starve while we do the strip tour...about how much does it cost to do something like that? It sounds absolutely yummy and you got a good assortment of coices.
    Posted by kirstenandivan[/QUOTE]

Kristen, they are so good to work with! you really should email and let them know your budget and guest count, i am sure thye can come up with something. ours is a bit pricey since we are doing liquor as well.

if you want just sandwiches and fruit/veggies and pinwheels you should check out Jason's deli. Super reasonable and only a $5 delivery charge!
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!! I was really happy with the food when I used them :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards