Nevada-Las Vegas

Restaurant Reception???

Our ceremony is at The Grove then we are all heading to a restaurant for our reception dinner. I'm looking for a nice restaurant that might have a private room. I'm thinking an American cuisine restaurant. Does anyone have any ideas of a nice location, preferably on the strip. Thanks!

Re: Restaurant Reception???

• afeliz79afeliz79 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Stack at the Mirage is awesome. I love their food. It's American and, I know they have a private room, but, I've never been in it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ChrisG83ChrisG83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well these places are just behind the strip only about a block away and they all have private rooms. Mortons Steakhouse, Ruth's Chris and Lawrys. I am actually having my reception at Ruth's Chris. They have three private rooms to choose from all different sizes. I am paying $50 per person based on my menu of course. Best wishes ;-)
    CafeMom Tickers
  • jmtheiler1010jmtheiler1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our reception is at the Gigi Room at Joe's Prime Steak, located in the Forum Shops at Caesars.  The Gigi Room is elegant, and looks over the Strip from the 2nd floor which is beautiful. Working with them all the way from MN has been a pleasure, even through a WC change. They are really flexible and accommodating - best of luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards