Nevada-Las Vegas

Boudoir Photogs

Boudoir Photogs, Should I or shouldn't I? Any thoughts? I would really like to give this as a gift to my fh. Do you feel that the pictures are real secure on the web? I know they give you your own password but i just wouldn't want them to be out there for everyone to see. And are they good at covering up any proplem areas, so that you look super sexy?

Re: Boudoir Photogs

• direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do it. I had many of the same concerns. I had my boudoir shoot with Dott Photography / I See Sexy in Vegas. I didn't do any nude shots but let me tell you I have never looked or felt more gorgeous in my life. I still can't stop looking at my pictures and I wish I didn't have to wait another 2 months to give the album to FI. I'm a pretty shy / insecure person and this was a HUGE confidence booster for me. It is a password protected site so I wouldn't be too concerned about the pictures popping up anywhere, unless you give your photog permission to post on her blog. ETA - your photog will also touch up your photos to smooth out any skin persecuting (blemishes, discoloring, cellulite, etc.)
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would do it.  I saw one where a bride was wearing white bra & panties and her veil, and it was gorgeous and sexy at the same time.

I think it all depends on the photographer and your own comfort zone.  And there's no shame in drinking a glass of wine first, just don't overdo it.  :)

I'll probably do these if I have the funds, but that's an if.  I casually mentioned the idea by my FI and he didn't seem to get it:  "Why do I need photos like that when I can see you any time I want to?"  Because sometimes I go to work, I usually have clothes on, reasons like that.  LOL. 
    imageimageimage
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_boudoir-photogs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:cd3f50a8-8245-4626-83d7-ce9cd7d7d7aaPost:c40b7c96-322c-4b85-bb40-3ef44a3b1e4e">Re: Boudoir Photogs</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would do it.  And there's no shame in drinking a glass of wine first, just don't overdo it.  :)
    Posted by MeatAuditor[/QUOTE]

The glass of champagne my photog gave me definitely helped! :)
    Married 5.6.11

• edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!! I'm going to do it. My bestfriend is gonna go with me and help me through it. But I think I'll be ok with the comfort part. I just really want them to look good. I'm not super skinny, and I don't want my stomach to show in the pics. lol
  • direy25direy25 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_boudoir-photogs?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:cd3f50a8-8245-4626-83d7-ce9cd7d7d7aaPost:13b731d2-e922-4199-870f-482d728c1fe3">Re: Boudoir Photogs</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thanks Ladies!! I'm going to do it. My bestfriend is gonna go with me and help me through it. But I think I'll be ok with the comfort part. I just really want them to look good. I'm not super skinny, and I don't want my stomach to show in the pics. lol
    Posted by motochick25[/QUOTE]

A good photographer will also pose you in flattering positions - I was actually sore after my shoot, it's almost like a pilates workout because you really end up stretching. Check out <a href="http://www.blog.iseesexy.com" rel='nofollow'>www.blog.iseesexy.com</a> and go through her blog posts, you'll see all sorts of shapes and sizes and they're all gorgeous! Have fun!
    Married 5.6.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards