Nevada-Las Vegas

REVIEWS!!

I still can’t believe  that we are married and the day that I’ve been waiting for what seems like forever is behind us. Thank you all so much for helping me plan this wedding. The day went amazing thanks to all of you!

My reviews:Wynn Primrose Courtyard (A+) - Our wedding consultants were wonderful and were always very prompt on answering my questions. I never felt like I was just another wedding for them. We were treated like we were their only clients. The Courtyard is a magical looking place – I would recommend it to anyone who is thinking of getting married outside. Everything about the ceremony was just perfect – absolutely no complaints.

Cashman (A) – I know a lot of people on this board don’t care for their photography, but I think our pictures turned out amazing. Every picture looks straight out of a magazine. We weren’t planning on buying any additional prints, but couldn’t help it when we saw the pictures. We bought our entire photo collection.  To be honest, I expected it to be much more expensive.

Wynn Hotel (D)- I don’t really want to go too much into it, but I don’t recommend prepaying reservations for your guests or making a reservation using 2 promo codes. It is hard to believe that it was the first time the hotel had to deal with this, but it created a big headache for us and our guests. Our guests were told to pay again when we already pre-paid, people getting locked out of their rooms, etc. DEALING WITH FRONT DESK WAS A BIG MESS!!

Joe’s (A+) – AMAZING!!! Great communication with Beth and then Jessica. They took care of everything for me. I didn’t have to worry about one thing. I dropped a bunch of stuff the day before and they took care of the rest. They coordinated all drop-offs with my vendors flawlessly. I almost cried when I saw the room for the first time. Food was to die-for. Service was amazing! I could go on and on. Probably my favorite vendor. I definitely think it’s worth paying a little more for this kind of room, service and food.

Bentley & Wilson (A+) – I have nothing bad to say about Todd. He was amazing! I told him to take charge and help us with locations and poses. I was worried that we were going to feel “on display”, but he made us feel very comfortable. I cannot wait to see his pictures. 

Glamsquad (B) – They came on time and got to work right away. I really liked how my makeup and hair turned out, but my MOH and my mom had issues with theirs. They fixed it, but I felt like they were annoyed that we asked them to fix it. They were very “business” like and not very chatty.

Freed’s Bakery (A) – I thought the price was very reasonable. The cake turned out very beautiful, but tasted just OK. I think I was expecting a little more based on reviews, but maybe it’s because I got pretty plain flavors.

Pick your own poison (A ) – I got a bunch of different alcohol infused cupcakes. The girls were great to deal with and the cupcakes looked perfect. They all tasted great, but I thought they were going to have more alcohol flavor. Some of them tasted like regular cupcakes.

The Palette (A+) – Pam is such a sweetheart. She called me the day of the wedding to tell me that she upgraded my flowers and our vases for free. Very sweet lady! The flowers looked amazing!

DJ Godzilla (A) – Calvin is a very sweet guy. I gave him my must-play list and he played every single song on it. I thought it was going to be a little awkward having a  DJ for ~35 people, but I was totally wrong. He stayed in the background the entire time and all guests were complimenting him on his music. I am glad we decided to go with a DJ after all. People were dancing and having an awesome time. The only reason I won’t give him A+ is because he miss-pronounced all of our names during introductions, but it just gave us all something to laugh about later.

Las Vegas Transportation (A) – I never read any reviews on here for this vendor, but I decided to go with them because they were cheap and they could do 1 hour minimum. I have no complaints. They were on time and took us wherever we needed to go.

I think that’s all I got… I would love to answer any questions you might have. I highly recommend getting married in Vegas. We had the times of our lives!!! BEST DECISION EVER!   
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: REVIEWS!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards