North Carolina

Looking for a videographer

I am getting married in September in Salisbury, NC and at first we thought we wouldnt need a vieographer we would just have one of our friends video tape it. Well then we realized our friend really wouldnt get to enjoy it so... PLEASE send recommendations with fairly reasonable prices! Thanks

Re: Looking for a videographer

• http://vimeo.com/user6718772

I highly recommend checking out Alley House Films.  Rick Hinson is the videographer and he travels all over NC for videography.  I really thought we weren't going to be able to afford a videographer because every place I looked into wanted thousands of dollars and it just wasn't in our budget.  Then we attended a wedding last summer and saw Rick in action.  After our friends posted their reception remix on Facebook I quickly inquired about pricing and I was amazed at what he could offer us for his quality work.  We are super excited for our wedding video for our November Charlotte wedding.  Definitely worth looking into!
  • We used Artistic Video Creations in Archdale and they were great!  They are always running some kind of special, or at least they did before I got married.  Also, if you happen to go to one of those wedding shows that they are at, they give you a discount as well.  
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards