Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

IP questions

We have decided to book the Skyline chapel for our ceremony! woohoo! But I was curious about the IP hotel. the reviews I have read about the hotel are not very flattering. Where are other IP brides staying/ blocking rooms for their guests at? I really like the idea of the Flamingo for the guests and us but I am not sure if it is in walking distance to IP? FI has stayed at Harrah's before and he said it was decent. Any thoughts?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: IP questions

• Options
    In terms of quality, I'd rate them IP < Harrahs < Flamingo.  Harrahs is right next door so I'd probably go with that just for the proximity, plus with the Linq project demolishing things on the strip near the O'sheas area, no telling what kind of sidewalk interruptions are going to occur so Harrahs is safer in that regard too.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options

Thanks vegasgroom. What would we do without you :). Any other suggestions you have for hotels close to IP would be appreciated. I dont want my guests to have to pay an arm and a leg but I also want them to enjoy Vegas.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    That's really the only options.  The only other properties within walking distance are Caesars, Mirage and Venetian but those are not short walks, at least 15 minutes.  At least with Caesars you can do most of the walking through their mall, but still, pretty long.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options

Thank you vegasgroom

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

We'll be getting married at IP in September & we plan on staying at the Flamingo. We like the location & the price makes me happy.

• Options

Ditto VG-- Flamingo would be a good option too...

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Harrah's and IP are connected near the monorail.  So if you're staying at Harrah's you wouldn't have to walk on the crowded strip.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_ip-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:e728484b-1740-494e-821b-032b092f6844Post:f37fd203-d295-466c-bd24-1aeb5240dc66">Re: IP questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]We'll be getting married at IP in September & we plan on staying at the Flamingo. We like the location & the price makes me happy.
    Posted by GracieLouD[/QUOTE]

I really think that will be what we do also. You will have to let me know how it goes and how you pull it off. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards