Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

wedding suit hire

Hi can anyone recommend a suit hire place that we can get my fiance, dad and best man suits from? As we're travelling from the UK it needs to be somewhere we can communicate with solely via emails. Thanks
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: wedding suit hire

• Options
    How long will you be in vegas before wedding day?  I don't think you're going to find a place that will communicate solely via email AND procure suits for you in advance based on measurements you send them rather than what they take themselves.  The reason I say that is because the big chain rental stores like Men's Wearhouse are not going to rent you something in advance without you coming in and also won't communicate via email, and a small store who probably would be more accessible via email probably would have more of an issue with spending money to get the right sized suites in stock based solely on someone emailing them from another country.

If you're going to be there several days in advance that would probably be enough time for Men's Wearhouse to get everything ready but you should call them to be sure.  Otherwise I'd bring the suits with you from the UK.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-suit-hire?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:e9ffa05d-211f-4872-a55d-365486dd7eddPost:2c2370d5-7c9d-4a7c-b774-7a91b82da261">Re: wedding suit hire</a>:
    [QUOTE]How long will you be in vegas before wedding day?  I don't think you're going to find a place that will communicate solely via email AND procure suits for you in advance based on measurements you send them rather than what they take themselves.  The reason I say that is because the big chain rental stores like Men's Wearhouse are not going to rent you something in advance without you coming in and also won't communicate via email, and a small store who probably would be more accessible via email probably would have more of an issue with spending money to get the right sized suites in stock based solely on someone emailing them from another country. If you're going to be there several days in advance that would probably be enough time for Men's Wearhouse to get everything ready but you should call them to be sure.  Otherwise I'd bring the suits with you from the UK.
    Posted by vegasgroom[/QUOTE]

<div>Thanks Vegasgroom, we are flying in two days before the wedding but don't land until about 5pm so really we only have the day before, so I'm guessing this would not be enough time. I'll tell my fiance it's not a great idea. Thanks again</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards