Nevada-Las Vegas

Three Weeks to go and lots of Checks!

I can't believe that three weeks from today my FI and I will be in Las Vegas, getting our marriage license, and preparing for our big day Saturday! We're having a small  wedding, just immediate family and closest friends, 20 guests. Here's a list of what we have taken care of, and what still needs to be done. I haven't posted much but thank you everyone for all your posts, they've helped me plan (we just got engaged over Thanksgiving)!

What's done:
Hotel: Bellagio Suite at Bellagio for 4 nights (wedding gift from Dad so we can have people hang out)
Ceremony: Bellagio chapel (Bellagio package)
Transportation to Reception: Party bus booked through Bellagio
Reception: Bouchon at the Venetian
Cake: Bouchon bakery
Invitations
Flowers (lots of flowers for the chapel, arrangements for Bouchon, bouquets, boutonierres, and corsages)
Photography (Cashman at Bellagio, then a photojournalist friend is doing reception shots)
Dress- Waiting for final alterations to be done (!!)
Tuxedos for groom and best man (we're only having Best Man and MOH)
Pre-registered for marriage license
Place cards- paper labrador retreiver cutouts- so adorable
Clutch
Hair & Makeup: Whitney from Desert Glamour booked
Day before wedding manis & pedis for my sisters and I at the Bellagio salon booked
Girls Dinner at Jaleo @ Cosmopolitan the night before wedding, my younger sister/MOH set up a tasting menu.
Dress for girls dinner
Tickets to Love at the Mirage for parents and in-laws the night before the wedding
Limo to marriage license bureau booked (it's included in the package)

We still need to. . .
- Get our freaking rings already!
- Finalize music choices (we're doing classic Vegas themed music- I think. . . I outsourced this one to the groom).
- Jewelry (my mom is bringing some of hers down this weekend for me to pick from)
- MOH gift (maybe a cashmere wrap?)
- Shoes (I have silver heels that look great, but maybe some beautiful blue flats)
- Put names on place cards

To add to all the excitement, I'm 21 weeks pregnant (and fabulous) with a baby boy (a very happy surprise and wonderful blessing), so I'm trying not to stress too much. I can't believe it's almost here, we've planned so fast and time has flown by. I can't wait to report back with lots of reviews! Yay!

Katy & Sterling 02/23/13

Re: Three Weeks to go and lots of Checks!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards