Nevada-Las Vegas

My wedding apathy is cured!!!

So today we bought fi's wedding band, placed the order for his kilt, booked our car rental, hired a bartender and a day of coordinator!!

Also very excited about the coordinator because I really just need someone to take delivery of the cake, move chairs between ceremony and reception and organize the guests and the different vendors as they arrive and the cheapest I could find was Scheme Events for $100 per hour for 3 hours minimum. But today when I called Culinary Pros for the bartender she asked if I needed staff for any other events and I mentioned the DOC, she said it is not a problem and they have a 5 hour minimum at $30 per hour so I am getting two hours longer for half the price!!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: My wedding apathy is cured!!!

• wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    That's a SWEET deal on the DOC.  We still haven't decided if its in the budget to do yet, but the price you have is nice!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-apathy-cured?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:f455481b-1eaa-477a-b801-8c4d029c4537Post:998fe4b8-735a-4b33-b838-df167413958d">My wedding apathy is cured!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]So today we bought fi's wedding band, <strong>placed the order for his kilt</strong>, booked our car rental, hired a bartender and a day of coordinator!! Posted by Sin715[/QUOTE]

umm, awesome!! is it for the ceremony?
  • edited December 2011
    Yep! My fi, the groomsman, and my two nephews (usher, and ring bearer) will all be in kilts. Normal for most of them since we're Scottish except for my two nephews they are American and they are 15 and 7.....the 15 year old loves it he's been in a wedding over here and wore one but the 7 year old has already screamed in protest that he doesn't want to wear a skirt, lol! We have only managed to convince him because he idolizes his big cousin so fingers crossed he doesn't back out on the day!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lsvenssonlsvensson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh see, I feel badly because Scheme gave me a quote a few weeks ago and I haven't gotten back to them because I've been waffling about whether or not I have $$$ for it-- perhaps I should just commit to a few hours and do it!
  • MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looking forward to the pics with the kilts :)
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_wedding-apathy-cured?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:f455481b-1eaa-477a-b801-8c4d029c4537Post:99f22f5e-f29c-42c2-a608-0b41c626fa42">Re: My wedding apathy is cured!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Looking forward to the pics with the kilts :)
    Posted by MeatAuditor[/QUOTE]

Ditto!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards