Nevada-Las Vegas

Fremont street

Gettin' excited here...70 days to go!!! yeee! 
We just booked our wrap around suite at the Cosmopolitan for 3 nights..we were  originally thinking about just the wedding night  (sunday)...but decided not to switch rooms and check in the day of our wedding (hassle). So  we are only going to stay somewhere else friday.  Thinking about fremont, since we plan on hanging out there that evening,  since it is a block from the clerks office, and to save money (since we are overbudget on the lodging). Thinking about golden nugget...never been to fremont in the day time...i know they have a cool pool...any other recommendations? what about transportation from the fremont to the strip with all our luggage? is a cab the best way to go?

Happy Planning

Re: Fremont street

• Cab would be the best and Golden Nugget is very nice...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • we stayed at the Golden Gate - i would definitely recommend not staying there lol. It is definitely old school. One of the past knottie brides got married at the Golden Nugget and the photos from her stay the hotel rooms seemed really nice - the lobby and pool area is very modern when we walked through. I would definitely stay there. And definitely cab it :)

We are planning on hitting fremont street after the reception for some wedding night gambling and fun - as long as people are still willing and able!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I've been kicking the idea of staying at GN around just for the pool; they'd be my recommendation.

Please make sure to post a review of Cosmo after you get back; been looking to hear how they're doing after the management changes that occurred recently.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Golden nugget rush tower, plaza, and el Cortez cabana suites. Those are our favs
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Golden Nugget was the first place I stayed in Vegas, prior to their renovation.  Even then, it was a great value and nice hotel. 
  • i looked on youtube at all the different rooms in hotels before booking. I found all the ones i was looking for on there from people who have stayed in the past. Great site to use to look at venues too

• I love the Golden Nugget.  It's a 4 diamond resort.  The rooms are really clean, the pool with the shark tank is awesome.  I got to see some celebs while I was staying there, too.  It's definitely the nicest place to stay downtown.
  • xtanne12386xtanne12386 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Awesome! I feel great about my decision wanting to stay there.

I am so excited and ready to get this party going!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards