North Carolina

I can't find a Dj

Hello ladies,

I don't post much on here, but i really need some help finding a Dj for my wedding. Do any of you know of or have used a Bilingual Dj? I'm hispanic and most of my guest will be hispanic but i will also be having friends and family who are Americans. I listen to more of top 40s  and hip hop music but FI is more into the hispanic music. So as you can see i need someone who can mix both well. TIA ladies. :) 

Re: I can't find a Dj

• edited December 2011
  • 3cutebugs133cutebugs13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh sorry, yea i guess that would help huh,lol. My wedding is taking place in Clayton...so im thinking someone from Raleigh, Cary, Smithfield maybe even Chapel Hill? Thanks
  • katheriner89katheriner89 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using split second sound, they have been beyond amazing so far. they keep up with the timeline of the wedding from everything to the ceremony to the exit. I def. recommend them! Kind of pricy depending on which package you choose, but either way, it's doubling for not having a wedding planner, because they do everything a day of coordinator would do.

good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • bellamisto43bellamisto43 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My coworker used Havana Frank last Fall and was very happy with him.  They got married in the Knightdale area I believe, but I'm sure he'll travel wherever, since he's based in Raleigh.

(919) 798-8062 

Hope this helps!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards