Nevada-Las Vegas

Invitation Advice

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I can buy awesome invites, with the pockets, etc.  I'm not a DIYer.  Sadly.  Thanks!

Re: Invitation Advice

• smokeybaileysmokeybailey member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Delight Stationery.  Pics are in my bio.

http://delightboutique.com?smokey

I love her stuff.  Love it.
    Bi-oh-rama
    Now with more wedded bliss.

I don't get married often, but when I do, I do it in Las Vegas.

"Lvharpy could be your AE." - direy25
    "smokeybailey is the one shining beacon of light in this steaming turd of a thread." - daffodil_jill
    "The almighty smokeybailey has spoken." - some bitch on the Las Vegas board

• MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have not bought mine yet, but currently liking minted.com because they have some unique ones.  A lot of the websites seem to sell the same thing over and over again. 
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    i used PearTreeGreetings.com for my pocket invite.  here is a generic picture from their website.  i made mine black and apple green, to match my wedding colors.  i got a lot of compliments on them :)

ETA:
    there are pictures in my bio my invites in green and black
  • MeatAuditorMeatAuditor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oops, I'm a dork.  Forgot you wanted pockets.  No pockets at minted.com, just cute invites.  My friend got her pockets from Papyrus.  They turned out lovely and only took a single stamp to mail, even though they felt pretty heavy with all the enclosures. 
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Personally, I looked online for a while, but ultimately went to a store and looked through books and got some help. We were clue less on invitations and having someone who was an expert was key for us. I don't think we paid anymore than the same invitations were online.
  • edited December 2011
    Etsy is a great source for pocketfold invites. I did some DIY for mine, but I bought the materials at http://www.paperandmore.com/ and found their prices to be the best.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards