Kansas
Options

Hi!

I've been lurking around for months but have finally decided to become more active and start posting.  I'm disappointed that the Kansas board isn't more active.  I'd love to be able to exchange info and ideas with other brides in my area!

Re: Hi!

• Options
    mhillyardmhillyard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi julia, I totally agree. I have my local board set for the Kansas City board and it' equally as slow. How's your planning going?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oooh! Me too! I want to know how things are going with everyone. My FI and I are getting married 2-20-10 in Wichita. We are having our reception at Hotel at Old Town. We looked at one ceremony location today and will look at another one tomorrow. I feel like once I get the ceremony location decided, I can really get started. Where is everyone else getting married?
  • Options
    juliaw04juliaw04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey girls! Thanks for responding! I've lurked on the Kansas City board too...I'm kinda stuck in the middle, I'm not really close to Kansas City, but I'm not close to Wichita either. :(  I live in Manhattan, but I'm getting married in Rush Center (the nearest bigger town would be Hays).  I'm really starting to stress out! As of today, I'm down to double digits (99 days!)  YIKES! I've got my first shower tomorrow afternoon so I'm looking forward to that.How are you girls doing?
  • Options
    mhillyardmhillyard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the Salina area and think that there needs to be a general Kansas board. I am now offically 6 weeks from my wedding. I'm almost totally ready for the wedding with a few minor details and programs to get finished. We are also working on my fiance's house and have his kitchen totaly torn apart. I'm ready for it to be here so that we can move his brother out and I can finish moving my stuff in and sell my house. Right now I have wedding messes in three different locations as well as other piles that have accumulated from parties and showers. Anyone else experiencing this mess?
  • Options
    juliaw04juliaw04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yep, my mess is spread out too! :(  Part of it is here in Manhattan and part of it is back home with my parents.  Since I'm 3 hours away from where we're getting married, my parents are taking care of a lot of the big details like booking the locations and the dj.  Everytime we go back home, we take anything that is done with us so we don't have to rent a truck just to move home for the wedding! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards