Kansas

Amazing Inexpensive Wedding Photographer

Hey Kansas City ladies, my wedding photographer just moved to the KC area and I cannot crow enough how amazing and inexpensive she was.  You can check out her stuff at:  http://jenifriendphotography.com/ She did such a good job that we are using her for our maternity photos and newborn photos (when the time comes!)  But like I said she just moved to your area and I thought I'd share my secret with the KC brides on a inexpensive, super professional and fun photographer.  She really listens to what you want and makes sure you get it.  She encourages you to send her inspiration photos.  I bombed her inbox with them!Anyway I thought I'd give you guys a little gem that's now in your area.  Any questions shoot me an email at trinity_monroe@yahoo.com or reply I'll be happy to tell you all about her!

Re: Amazing Inexpensive Wedding Photographer

• edited December 2011
    So... on the knot you say she did your wedding and moved to KC area... but on the Nest you say that you were just "looking around" for a baby photographer and found her... but she hasn't done your pics yet. I call VENDOR!And the pictures aren't that great anyway....
  • edited December 2011
    No not Vendor, just good friend of the photographer who used her for her wedding and is trying to help her out in a new area.  I will be using her for my maternity/newborn photos, I just wanted didn't want to be too pushy on the baby boards because I had never posted there before.  Also, I was trying to find other photographers websites so I could look for picture ideas.  So not vendor, just rabid fan really.  And your opinion is your own I guess, just like I think her pictures are great, and really inexpensive.  I was just trying to help out brides in your area looking for a good deal in this bad economy.  Take the advice if you want or not, but I'm not a vendor.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards