Kansas

getting married in topeka ks /from salina ks

hi, ladies, 
   we are gettting married in june 2,2012 in topeka ks at my fiance's sister house in her backyard and going to rent out a gazebo and chairs . i am totally lost on where to go to have the cake done in topeka, where to get my hair and nails done at , we need a paster too. where to get flowers don't want to spend alot of money on that but, some would be nice. need to check out photograhers as well.  any sugguestions would be great or if anybody knows a bridal consulant in salina ks /topeka ks area let me know. feel like i am going crazy with this.

julie

Re: getting married in topeka ks /from salina ks

• I am also in Topeka!  I am using Sweet Dreams Catering for my cake.  She seems to have pretty reasonable prices. http://www.sweetdreamsofmeriden.com/ She is out of Meriden, but she will deliver to Topeka. I am also using a florist from Meriden that was recommended to me by several other local brides.  Her name is Susan and she owns a small shop called Flowers and Things.  I was completely blown away by her prices!  She's such an adorable lady, and I've enjoyed working with her!!  We are using a church priest, so I'm not much help there... and, we are using Harrington Photography.  HTH!!

• hi ladies,

we are getting married in sept at lake shawnee.  any suggestions about where to rent chairs in topeka?  we live in lawrence, but figured it would be easier to rent from a place in topeka.

thanks so much!
  • I wouldn't recommend Kansas rental for anything! There is Sunflower rental that has locations in Topeka and in Lawrence and they are great to work with!
  • Thanks for the suggestions!
  • I was married almost a year ago in Topeka.

I second Susan from Flowers and Things! (Hey Kelsee!)  She is phenomenal and the SWEETEST lady you'll ever meet.  For cake, I used Blue Bird Cakery.  Jennie did a phenomenal job on our cake.  And we rented chairs from Weiser Tent -- they were the most reasonably priced we could find.

Hope all goes well and good luck.

• My Husband and I are Kansas City based wedding photographers. 
    You can check out our work at www.husbandandwifephoto.com
    We do not charge traveling fees for the Topeka area and can customize a Wedding Package for you that fit's your budget.
    Let us know if you are interested! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards