Kansas

need bridesmaid dresses

Hello ladies!  My sister is getting married and June and I am looking to buy bridesmaid dresses.  She is looking for spring colors...yellow and orange....but any spring colors will do.  Is any one selling any or know where to go to get dresses at a reasonable price please contact me.  We have shopped every where and just not finding what she is looking for or the dress is out of our budget.  Looking to stay under 100.    So far I know she would like above the knee and would like strapless but would settle if it was cute.  Only two bridesmaids and she would like us in different spring colors.  Please any suggestions or if any one has bridesmaids looking to get rid of dresses would be so helpful! 
Please email me @ taylorlia@hotmail.com
Thank you!

Re: need bridesmaid dresses

• Have you tried department store in your area?  I know JCPenney's, Macy's, etc. all have really cute summer dress for decent prices.  My BMs paid $80.00 for thier dress from DB.  clicky.  They've very comfortable, and I love that they have pockets!!

• J.Crew has gorgeous dresses in many colors and luxurious fabrics that would be perfect for a bridesmaid. Lots of them are on sale now. Example, $99 plus a 10% off coupon I got for them in the mail and free shipping makes a $90 bridesmaid dress.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards