Kansas
Options

Venue in Wichita

Help! I need ideas for a venue in WIchita, KS for the end of June, ceremony and reception. Guest list is 50 and budget is running 4000 for site fee and catering. My stomach is in knots trying to find someplace not already booked or out of my price range.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Venue in Wichita

• Options
    Kelsee52612Kelsee52612 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have you tried the building across the street from Hotel at Old Town?  I happened to stay at this hotel one weekend, and a bride had booked this room, and I just happened to sneak a peek!  Everything looked amazing, but I don't know the expenses involved.  GL!

• Options
    our guest list and budget are about the same, we are doing ours at eberly farm! they have a "simply i do" package that includes food & alcohol for 50 guests, decorations, the ceremony, etc for about $1700, and they have been wonderful to work with so far!!!
  • Options
    I was also going to say Eberly farm.  My photographer said they have wonderful weddings.  The boathouse might also be an option!  Catering for 50 wouldn't be that expensive.  Whatever you do, don't consider gallery one nine!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards