Iowa-Quad Cities

Quad City VENDOR reviews - we're married :-)

Now that our wedding is over, and we're married (eek!) I thought I'd share some reviews of our vendors to help other QC brides (which I could've used more of when I was planning from out of town) :-)  Kind of long, but hopefully it helps!

-DJ:  Luxe Productions - Jordan was awesome!!  He knew just what to play to keep the crowd going (we had lots of 20 somethings, so didn't want a boring old reception dj).  He was great at entertaining all age groups, our friends loved him & even older family members commented on how nice it was to have a DJ who played some songs for the 'old' people.   He had music going until the very last second of the reception.

-Chair Covers/LinensTita's Linens by Claudia - She went soo above & beyond!  You can tell they really love what they're doing, the linens & chair covers/sashes really brought the room together. 

-Photog:  Creative Wedding Package - They were super friendly, Jenn did an awesome job getting lots of great photos without being pushy.  They seemed to always be in the right spot & ready for anything with their cameras.  Can't wait to see all the pics.

-Transportation:  Luxury Limos - did such an awesome job!  SOO happy we went with them!  She was a fabulous driver & even had an umbrella and walked each of us to the Hummer so we wouldn't get wet during some rain we weren't ready for. We booked them fairly last minute because the trolley man we had originally booked said he would be in contact with us to figure out times but then never called & completely stopped returning phone calls/msgs & never contacted us back.....not even the week before :-(

***if you want a trolley, I would suggest you do NOT use QC Trolley! I had my heart set on a trolley, but he was very unprofessional & mislead us to believe we would be getting a different looking trolley than he booked us.  He still never contacted us & just didn't show up on our wedding day...so glad we were nervous and booked the hummer limo just in case. 

-Florist:  Milan Flower Shop - The bouquets turned out sooo beautifully!  Dameon did a great job with all of the flowers for the ceremony & reception.  He is great at working with any budget & really wants your day to turn out perfect!

-Cake:  Olde Towne Bakery - cake was delicious!

-Reception venue: RiverCenter - awesome light & streamer canopy on the ceiling (why we picked them) which was soo pretty!  Kinda a lot of small fees/charges, so just pay attention to that when you're booking everything.  But we were very happy with how the reception room looked!  It was beautiful!

-Catering/Hotel block: Radisson QC Plaza - Food was delicious, got a lot of compliments.  They were really friendly & worked with us to tweak the menu to food choices we liked better.  Had tons of out of town guests in room block, they did a good job accomadating everyone.

Re: Quad City VENDOR reviews - we're married :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards