Iowa-Quad Cities

Bachelorette Party Ideas

Hi, I am throwing my sister a bach. party in the Quad Cities on Sept 25th. Does anyone know of places where there is karaoke? Or places to find some live music or entertainment? Any and all suggestions welcome. We are starting the evening off with a dinner and then we have a party bus for the remiander of the night, so we can make it about anywhere. TIA

Re: Bachelorette Party Ideas

• edited December 2011
    There's a place called the Redstone Room in downtown Davenport that is really nice and they usually have live bands. It's also next to a restaurant called Woodfire Grille, it's a little pricey but it's a nice atmosphere and its downtown which is pretty convenient. There's also comedy club that is in the same building as a a couple other restaurants and bars, it's Penguin's Comedy Club and I think one of the bars is Nann's Piano Bar. If you google these places, you can probably get more info.
  • edited December 2011
    I think a commedy club like penguins sounds super fun.... than more drinks later. DONT GO TO THE DISTRICT IN Rock Island... I dont think its safe, personally.I think village of east davenport bars would be fun... :-) have a good time
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards