Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Iowa City vendor recs?

I've checked the boards for vendors in the Iowa City area that people recommend, specifically DJ's and photographers, but haven't had any luck!  Any help would be appreciated:)  I'm trying to help my sister--she's getting married in Iowa City in Sept. 2010--I'm her MOH but I live in Columbus, OH...so this is pretty much the only way I can think of to find information from people.  She's on a budget, so the more affordable, the better!  TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Iowa City vendor recs?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was married in May in Cedar Rapids so I may be able to help with some vendors. My cake was from Iowa City and the other vendors will travel to Iowa City.Our cake was from Olive and James in Iowa City. The cake was delicious. 319.341.5926 www.oliveandjames.comPhotographer was Rachel Tabron from Ambroja Photography in Cedar Rapids. Her price was about average what we looked at.  The pictures were amazing and Rachel was priceless as far as wedding planning went. We just moved to the area last summer and she gave us lots of vendor tips. DJ was Tony from Vibrations in Cedar Rapids. Tony was one of the cheaper DJs we looked at and he was amazing. All ages of our guests got out and danced all night long.If you need more suggestions you can email me benslandyfriend@gmail
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I highly recommend our photographer, Kirk Murray.  His web site is www.kirkmurrayphotography.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards