Iowa-Quad Cities

QC Botanical Center

Anyone have experience here?? Any comments would be appreciated!!

Re: QC Botanical Center

• madstaylormadstaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My aunt got married there and it was beautiful! It was a little humid inside, but they got fabulous pics with all the flowers.
  • chuygrl77chuygrl77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My sister had a private ceremony there in the attrium (where ever all the plants were)  I agree it was humid but very beautiful pictures indeed.  I thought of having my ceremony there as well (the banquet room is big enough for my ceremony but too small for the reception we want to host).  I was sold until I found out there was another event going on at the Expo Center next door.  Parking would have been horrible.  The Botanical Ctr said they could rope off 50-100 parking spaces for us but 50 would be their prefered amount because 100 would have been too many for them.  I had to forego the entire idea of having the ceremony there because of parking.  My only suggestion would be to make sure there isnt another event going on either at the Botanical Center or at the Expo Center.  Otherwise, very beautiful and Rose is very great to work with.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • mpoust7mpoust7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having ceremony and reception there. They were really good about working with me and it is so pretty in the sun garden. plus it's well priced and eco freindly
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards