Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Wedding Cake?

We are having a destination wedding but once we get back home we are having a reception in the QC area. I havent found too many good cake reviews so any info would be helpful. I need the cake to come from the  Davenport/Clinton/Cedar Rapids/Dubuque area. Thanks :)

Re: Wedding Cake?

• Options
    spagrl33spagrl33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sweet Perfections makes wonderful cakes! I have them booked for my June 2010 wedding since January when I met Perian at a bridal fair. Ever since booking them I have had her make all the cakes for any special occasion(birthdays,baptisms,ect) and they are by far the best cake I have ever had! I have tried MANY other cakes from businesses and none of them compare to Sweet Perfections. AND she is located in Davenport.
  • Options
    katelynsandonkatelynsandon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try http://hellercakes.com/They do a great job and deliver throughout the Quad City area.
    The future Mrs. Darling
  • Options
    LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Joanne Cunningham (Cunningham Confectionery) out of Eldridge,Ia. The cake was gorgeous (looked exactly like my inspiration pic), tasted amazing and she was one of the most affordable bakers I found. If you want her info you can ask me. And I second Perian Webb. She does have really yummy frosting :)
  • Options
    LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh - there's a pic of my cake in my wedding bio, if you're interested :)
  • Options
    madstaylormadstaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thank you girls soo much! Im going to call the places this weekend :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards