Iowa-Quad Cities

Honeymoon

Where is everyone going (or where did you go) for your honeymoon? We've been thinking about going to the Caribbean some place...somewhere with clear waters and white sand but I just got a new idea. We've never been to NYC. It would be fun to go to Times Square for our honeymoon for New Years 2011 but I don't necessarily want to freeze when we could be sitting on a warm beach somewhere. Any thoughts?

Re: Honeymoon

• madstaylormadstaylor member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having a destination wedding in Hawaii so were just doing our HM out there. We went to the Caribbean a couple of years ago and LOVED it! We were in St. Martin. NYE in NYC would be fun, but very crowded. Either way im sure youll love it!
  • edited December 2011
    We're doing a driveaway vacation to Chicago. I lived up there for several years and never had the opportunity to do a lot of the fun stuff cuz I was too busy working to live. So we're planning a week of rest & relaxation as well as some cool tourist activities - including a Cubs/Cards game!! (We're Cubs fans if you're wondering.) And the money we're not using on airline tickets is going to an upgrade to a suite at our hotel. Can't Wait!!!
  • supergirl377supergirl377 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Cancun for a week. My sister generously offered to pay for it. Her and her husband will also be going with...but we have planned to do things with just the FI and myself, as well as stuff with them. Personally, I think it will be fun for another couple to come along...more people to hang out with!
  • katelynsandonkatelynsandon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to Couples Ise Tower in Jamacia. However, I just received an e-mail from our travel agent that Air Jamacia is canceling their direct flights from Chicago....Boo!
    The future Mrs. Darling
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards