Iowa-Quad Cities

Anyone know of a DJ+Photographer+Videographer

I had found a company online 2 weeks ago that did DJ, Photography & Videography  and rented a Photobooth and I thought I saved the address but I must not have :(  Is there anyone out there that knows of this company?
She treats me like a Princess

Re: Anyone know of a DJ+Photographer+Videographer

• hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

Someone that does all 3?  Hmm

• edited December 2011
    I know that the DJ we have booked also does videography but not photography. Although it seems that I have also heard of a DJ company that has a photographer and videographer linked with them but I am not sure who they are.

I know when I was looking at DJs, a lot of them charge a fortune but if you can afford it more power to you! =)
    The Phelps are TTC =)Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Our wedding details- eaphelps.weebly.com
  • qtrfanqtrfan member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Are you in the Quad Cities?  I think Cameo Photography does all.  I don't have their contact information, but they are on the Illinois side.

We looked at their services a few years ago when my daughter got married.  So I can only assume they still offer all the services since I have not had contact since then.
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    pp's right, here's their link: http://www.cameotanning.com/

However, looking at their packages, they don't provide digital files for the pictures.  This is something I'm absolutely adamant on getting with any photog package.  GL
  • edited December 2011
    There was a company at the bridal show last fall that does all three, I think it was top notch productions.  Their email is info@tnprod.com. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards