Iowa-Quad Cities

Vintage Farm Wedding Venue Emergency!

I'm looking for a old barn or farm-like venue to hold my end of October 2013 wedding ceremony. We live near sterling, IL but we are looking at a place to hold our reception in Moline, IL so I'm looking for some place no farther than 30min from there. We are only looking for a barn/farm for the wedding ceremony itself. Needs to be big enough for a least 100+. Just need to rent the venue. We can take care of everything else. Thanks in advance for the help!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Vintage Farm Wedding Venue Emergency!

• tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Maquoketa might be a bit far but the gazebo pic is beautiful:  http://www.costellosoldmill.com/

But I can't think of any other places here in the quad cities.

Maybe contact your photographer or caterer and see if they have any ideas for you.
  • I'm getting married at The Rock in Coal Valley, IL. It's not a barn by any means, but they have a beautiful gazebo in the back of their facility.

April 2013 - October Siggy Challenge: Venue

Save the Date - Music Poster Inspired STD's

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I heard Costello's closed down.  There are a couple out in Iowa about an hour or so, but nothing that I could find that was close :p  I was looking last year.  

You might want to check out Blackhawk Lodge or Tanglewood Hills.
    They aren't farms, but they're outdoorsy and have a rather rustic feel to them.
    I've heard a lot of good things about both.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards