Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Hitched and looking to SELL!

I have a bunch of wedding stuff for sale.  It is all pictured here and I can send you pictures of things you are interested in via email.  If you are interested in multiple items let me know and I can give you a package price.  I have receipts for most everything and am selling for way under what I purchased for.  email me at ryanne.covemaker@gmail.comHere is what I have:
Wedding dress - Chiffon soft A-line with Beaded Lace from David’s Bridal the style # is V9743.  It is a size 12.  I paid $500 + the cost of the bustle asking $150.  I am 5’10” and this dress is plenty long even w/ heals.  I didn’t have it altered other than the bustle which is a temporary bustle and doesn’t have to be used.Flower girl dress – Cinderella Toddler Girl Basketweave Dress bought from JC Penny size 24 months paid $30 asking $15.13 Glass cylinder vases – size is 7 ¼” - $10 for all13 short bowl vases - not sure on the dimensions but $10 for all6 framed reserved signs – black frame, white paper 5X7 in size - $5 for allWhite pok-a-dot – 7/8” X 5 yards, I have one full, one ¾ full -$2Black pok-a-dot – 1.5” X 3 yards, I have one full, one ½ full - $2Black ribbon – 1/8” X 10 yards, I have five full, one ½ full - $3Pink, orange, and yellow ribbon – 15 yards all ½ to ¾ full - $118 Silver floating candles - $8 for all50 pack tea light candles unopened - $1 for allLetter “C” cake monogram not used - $5 300 Pink flower petals - $2Pink inkpad and Mr. & Mrs. Stamp – used on our cocktail and cake napkins - $5 for bothBubbles – approx. 50 - $5 for all bought on theknot.com if you need moreCorsage Pins – 90 per box, I have 4 boxes.  We used these for the flower bouquets, guys boutineers and the skirting around the tables instead of the expensive Velcro. - $5 for allBlack Glass Gems – 15 packages/2 lbs each - $20 for allClear Crystal gems – 3 packages/12.7oz each - $5 for all10 Sheppard hooks – used for our outside wedding to hold pomander balls (not pictured but can send via email) - $10 for all

Re: Hitched and looking to SELL!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    QCWeddings is having a Bride and Groom Garage Sale.  You should look into selling your stuff there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You have 50 bubbles... are they tubes? If so, what color is the tube? 

I was going to buy some off here anyway. 

Thanks!
    Vacation Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is a clear tube with white heart stick.  I have a black ribbon tied to them but it can be easily removed.  Search for Heart Wedding Bubble Tubes - White or here is a close up picture of them too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards