Iowa-Quad Cities

Rehearsal Dinner Places?

I'm looking for a place for our rehearsal dinner. We want somewhere that has a seperate room just for our group, away from the public in a restaurant atmosphere. I've heard about Thunder Bay and thats about it..Any other ideas that aren't outrageously priced?

Re: Rehearsal Dinner Places?

• edited December 2011
    I had mine at the Black Watch Room at the Pebble Creek Golf Course. They have a room upstairs for private events. The food was amazing and there was an option for just about every price point. Kellie the manager was great to work with and really help us when it came to the food and drinks prices and options. She really help us in choosing what worked best for our group and our needs. Plus, the room is basically all windows so it offers amazing views of the golf course!!
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

What is the size of your RH dinner? And what price point is outrageous?

Depending on size:
    -Johnny's Italian Steakhouse (Moline)
    -Riverhouse (Moline)
    -Biaggi's (Moline)
    -Huckleberry Pizza (Rock Island)
    -La Flama (Moline, I believe now you can rent out the bar area?)
    -Having something catered at one of the local hotels

• edited December 2011

Machine Shed has a seperate room but depends on th elevel of formality you are looking for.

• Boynton1286Boynton1286 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Lancers Grill in Eldridge is reasonable...we are renting out the banquet hall at del's in eldridge for $75 and then food will be around $7.00/plate and he is doing tacos which is exactly what I wanted!! Or you can try Old Chicago...that is pretty cheap and they seat you in the secluded "porch" area (it's still indoors).

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards