Iowa-Quad Cities

Hairstylist?

Does anyone have any recommendations on a hairstylist for my wedding? I have no idea what kind of updo I want. I am hoping to find a stylist that will help me based on my face shape :-) Any ideas? Thank you!

Re: Hairstylist?

• LoveMyPEguyLoveMyPEguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

All the stylists at 5 Star Salon are incredibly talented. I'm sure you could find someone there that you'd be happy with. Dustin and Andi are 2 that are amazing with updo's. Its located in the Village of East Dav. Good luck :)

• edited December 2011
    I used Suzanne and Suzanne & Co. in Davenport. She was AMAZING!! I highly recommend her and her team
  • hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We used stylists from John Taylor Spa and everyone's hair turned out great!
  • alliesonoalliesono member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to William Wesley, mostly because one of my bridesmaids keeps raving about it. They are pricy, but it seems like most places in the QC are...
  • kitc101kitc101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha! Thanks for the tips- I'll check each of these places out. :-)
  • edited December 2011

This has been an issue with me as well. I have actually decided to have my bridesmaids wear their hair down straightened with just a jeweled barrett so save them money because no place around here has a decent group rate. My hair is being done by a friend (who is a hair stylist) at my house in the morning so we all still can have our mimosas and enjoy the time.

The Phelps are TTC =)Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Our wedding details- eaphelps.weebly.com
  • kitc101kitc101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Libby- that sounds like a great idea! I have actually been toying with the idea of having a stylist friend do my hair for me. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards