Iowa-Quad Cities

Florist in QCA?

Looking for a great florist in QCA that will do a great job for a reasonable cost.    Anyone have suggestions?

Re: Florist in QCA?

• nolderognolderog member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Clazzy designs is one of the best that I have found.  Her packages are very affordable. 

Check it out at:
    http://www.clazzydesignsweddings.com/index.html
  • edited December 2011
    I would strongly recommend Greenthumbers on Brady Street in Davenport. I didn't exactly know what I wanted for flowers, but I gave her my budget, the colors I wanted to use, my favorite flowers and the general "style" of my wedding. Everything she designed was above and beyond what I could have imagined, plus she came in way under my budget. If you would like to see any pictures just let me know.
  • nicholeinicholei member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I know it is outside of the QC but Terri Werkheiser from the Enchanted Florist in Orion IL.  She does a great job - I am close to her and used to work there so I have seen flowers for all different kinds of weddings that she has done.  All awesome!   She will deliver the QCA.

• hz80408hz80408 member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Staacks but I think they're one of the more expensive florists to be honest (we have family connections to them though).

I've heard tons of wonderful things about Lynn at Clazzy designs!
  • karebear4karebear4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would have to recommend Milan Flower Shop....Damian is amazing and will work with you no matter how big or small your budget is! 
  • squinnaksquinnak member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually priced out my flower from Cory at Hignights and she was wonderful.  She was very helpful in giving ideas and she knows her stuff. 

When I got the price it was higher than my budget and when I told her she said we could change things and get it down some. When I told her I had to make my own I  felt bad and figured she would get upset. She was great about it and even told me she wanted to see pictures of them.

If you can't afford real flowers there are some wonderful deals that go on at Hobby Lobby all the time. They have gorgeous real touch flowers that even my FI thought were real!!

Some people even have real flowers for the bouquets and then use the silks for the arrangements.  Just a few ideas for you!!

Anytime I can help let me know. I have a degree in Interior Design that I don't use for an actual job but I still love it and want to use it as my hobby!! It is just fun to me!!!
  • kitc101kitc101 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Definitely recommend Damien at Milan Flower Shop!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards