Iowa-Quad Cities

LED tea lights

Anyone else using these for thier wedding and willing to sell them after they are done or would want to split the cost of buying new ones?  My wedding is April 13, 2013 and those tea lights last anywhere from 40 - 60 hours from what I read.  At my wedding I will need them lit for at most 8 hours so I would love to share if anyone else is in! 

I need somewhere in the range of 60 of them and want the warmer colored flickering ones, not the blue/white leds if possible.

Thanks!
February Siggy Challenge - Bridesmaid Dresses - April 2013 Board

No bridesmaids, just my flower girl

Re: LED tea lights

• tawillerstawillers member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited October 2012
    Are you talking about these?

http://www.amazon.com/Everlasting-Tealights-Battery-Operated-Flamess-Candles/dp/B001GDXGCO/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1351040967&sr=8-1&keywords=led+tea+lights

You could get 60 for less than $32 and free shipping.

I'm sure you're not wanting 60 of them after your wedding, hence the sharing.  But at least these are on sale right now.

ETA:  Have you checked craigslist?
  • Yep checked a couple of local boards and didnt see anything.  I'm rather frugral on the decor stuff. I want everything to look nice but I have "champagne tastes on a  beer budget" so I'm just looking to shave off costs wherever.  I'm DIYing some things now and repurposing some other decor items.  Plus I hate to waste things so if I can share something like this with someone else who can use it, I would much rather do that then throw them away.  Thanks for the link, thats better than the price of the ones I had found on ebay.
    February Siggy Challenge - Bridesmaid Dresses - April 2013 Board

No bridesmaids, just my flower girl

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards