Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Tanglewood Hills

My wedding is in 2.5 weeks so I will update this after the event, but I just want to let any brides considering an event at Tanglewood Hills know that Juli is absolutely amazing to work with.  She is so patient and prompt with answering emails.  I email her mutliple times a day and she always gets back to me with answers very quickly.  So excited for my event here!

Re: Tanglewood Hills

• Options
    qtrfanqtrfan member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    In Response to Tanglewood Hills:

I agree.  My daughter had her wedding there, and Juli was amazing.  She takes care of every little detail that didn't even occur to us.

The food was good, and the price was amazing.  The wedding went off without a hitch!
  • Options
    i have it booked for next yr, i cannot wait, fell in love with the place online then we were able to go out and see it, booked it on the spot.
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more, I just got married there this past weekend and it was perfect. Juli is amazing and very prompt, she makes sure everything gets done on time and makes sure everyone is where they're supposed to be the day of the wedding. I highly recommend Tanglewood to anyone!!

• Options
    Awater, were you the couple that came through whlie we were decorating?  With all the paper lanterns?  SMALL WORLD!
  • Options
    where is it located? i need help looking for a venue!! it sound great too ! :D
  • Options
    Teesha, it's in Bettendorf on Middle Road.. http://tanglewoodhillsqc.com/
  • Options
    Haha yeah that was me!!! Thats too funny! Well, congrats!! :)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_iowa-quad-cities_tanglewood-hills?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:93Discussion:aaac3511-bfbd-4734-a27a-018eb20d3468Post:7bb82faf-6aea-4782-975a-8060011c0f6e">Re: Tanglewood Hills</a>:
    [QUOTE]Awater, were you the couple that came through whlie we were decorating?  With all the paper lanterns?  SMALL WORLD!
    Posted by SoSaysTara[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards