Iowa-Quad Cities
Options

Photobooth vendors?

Anyone know of a good photobooth company in the area? We are thinking of adding this to our reception if we can get one within our budget. Its kind of a last minute add since our reception is in two months, so if we find one thats great, if not no big deal.  I'm thinking that I dont want to spend more than $500 for maybe a three hour period. Any suggestions?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photobooth vendors?

• Options
    I'd check with QC Photobooth.  They sometimes have specials if you sign up for their mailing list.  I know you're in a time crunch so it may not work out. Otherwise, a lot of my friends have suggested setting your own up!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    QC Photobooth, Joe Photo, The Traveling Photo Booth, and In the Moment Photo Booth are the ones I have looked into. I dont remember prices off the top of my head but I dont think any of them had prices that low. As PP said you could always set up your own. Check out the DOY or budget boards for ideas on how to do that
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    thanks. i may just forget about it. Most of those places want 750-1000. Thats crazy to me. I would rather put that money into the bar, especially considering if they arent booked for a march wedding now, they wont have any business anyway. so you would think they would make last minute deals, but i guess it dont work that way.  oh well.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    One of my bridesmaids had Red Curtain Photo Booth at her wedding last year. Their booth is really nice and it's big -- we fit the whole wedding party in there, plus our dates!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards