Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Lighthouse Inn

Hi Cape Brides!

I'm having my reception at the Lighthouse Inn on June 19th and I was wondering what people have done there for outdoor decorations? I'm concerned about it being windy and having decorations blow away!

Any LHI brides out there??

Re: Lighthouse Inn

• edited December 2011
    I am getting married there june 26th. Very exciting, congrats to you! We plan on just doing potted sea grass for our outdoor ceremony. Flowers just seemed like to much and your right about the wind, you never know.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Reykjavik9Reykjavik9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on both of your upcoming weddings! We just booked our wedding there for September 2011, but we haven't given any thought to decorations yet. The potted sea grass sounds perfect though :) What are you doing for indoor decorations?
  • Stephanie7754Stephanie7754 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Did Meredith Fancy tell you about the potted sea grass?  She got us doing the same thing.  Also, she is placing starfish that are on the ends of wooden rods with our wedding color ribbon wrapped around, which will be placed down the aisle in a row on each side.  Bill is supposed to be throwing some flower petals down on the aisle also but we will see how windy it is that day.

BTW fellow LHI brides - my day is July 3rd.  Happe weddings to you all!

Stephanie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards