Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

Cape Venue Decision

Hey Ladies!

I've narrowed down our list to a few venues (for various reasons, mostly size and $). I was hoping somebody would have information or experiences from any of these locations.

We'd like to invite 175 guests, ideally for a Saturday night in May or June 2013.

- West Dennis Yacht Club  (West Dennis)
- Flying Bridge (Falmouth)
- Sea View (Dennisport)

All of these places would accomadate our size, and they are roughly the same price, although Flying Bridge would be less, but not substantially after open-bar and gratuities.

My parents live in West Harwich, so I think I would prefer being in the mid-cape area as opposed to Falmouth. We are planning from NYC so it's a bit tough to go see these places a second time right now (just took a tour this weekend). Wondering if you ladies have any advice :).  Thanks in Advance!

Re: Cape Venue Decision

• Options
    The WD Yach Club is very close to our house.  It's in a very pretty location, but hotels are at least a 5-10 minute drive.  We also looked at the Sea View, which has a ton of lodging nearby.  Our only issue with it was the lack of indoor ceremony spot, which won't be an problem for you guys.  The porch and views are awesome, and it'd be really easy to set-up loding nearby (definitely walking distance).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards