Massachusetts-Cape Cod

I am I the only one with this problem...!?!

Hi Ladies!  I have never posted a question before but you seem to have all the answers!  I'm getting married June 2010 at a private home in West Yarmouth...which means we have to rent EVERYTHING!  Our catering company does not have a waiter/waitress/bartending staff as they are a small BBQ company.  Any suggestions for where to hiring people for this?  Does this type of service even exist?Also, we are using Party Cape Cod for all our rentals and they don't set anything up but the tent...how are you ladies getting your tables, linens etc set-up?Thanks!!!Kaitlyn

Re: I am I the only one with this problem...!?!

• jkriegerjkrieger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Fortunately our RD vendor is getting our table rentals set up for us.  What you're looking for does exist.  If you check out Clambakes, Etc. they have an area on their site for links and info (on the right hand side of the page)...listed there is a bartending service.  Has your vendor been able to recommend anyone for you?
  • edited December 2011
    Yes, I would ask your caterer if they can recommend a "service staff" company (if you haven't done so already).  That same staff should be able to set up the tables and assorted rentals, serve the food, then break everything down at the end of the night.  Just make sure expectations are set and covered in your contract.  Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I am renting from party cape cod, too, and holding my wedding at a private home. I am using Treats Catering (they do clambakes and bbqs too), and they are doing all of the setup and take down of the rentals. I think most catering companies expect to take on this responsibility. For your own peace of mind, you might want to see if A) the caterer will do it or B) you can switch caterers...The last thing you want to be doing on your wedding day is setting up tables! :-) GL!!
  • ArubaGirl09ArubaGirl09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend a phenomenal wedding planner ... Connie Clark www.theperfect-plan.com ... she will take all the stress off your hands
  • natalienorbutnatalienorbut member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friends have either worked or had this company for their functions. Excellent professionalism Good Luck! http://www.simplyservingii.com/index.html
  • edited December 2011
    I used party cape cod also. As long as you give them a schematic as to where you want to place the table and chairs they will set them all up for you. This service is included in the rental price so you don't have to pay any extra. My wedding planner was the one who put all the linens on the table. Well worth hiring!!! Connie Nye-Clark from The Perfect Plan truely made my life SOOO much easier! I am sure the she could even suggest some wait staff for you also
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards