Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Need Cake Recommendations?!?!

I am getting married in Mashpee and need to start looking at cakes. Looking for recommendations. Also, if you would like to include avg. you spent that would be extremely helpful, but not necessary as I know it'll range. Thanks!

Re: Need Cake Recommendations?!?!

• edited December 2011
    Hi Jenna- I just got married on 8/29 and used the Tea Room in Mashpee Commons for our cake (and we did cupcakes for the guests).  I received SO many compliments on the cupcakes and how fresh/yummy they were.  Jenny (owner) is the sweetest woman as well.  We did a smaller 3 tier cake and 125 cupcakes and the total price was around ~$420.  This was our favorite part of the planning!  Good luck! Shannon  
  • edited December 2011
    Becky from Windfall market made our wedding cake.  PIB
  • edited December 2011
    past vendor reviews have also touted the casual gourmet as excellent. I am getting married at CLH and i think i have to use them (so that's my bias, I guess) and I haven't gone for a tasting, but I have only seen rave reviews on here.
  • acg5acg5 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used casual gourmet and we LOVED them! it was $4.50/person. it was a 4 tier cake with two of the tiers being marble cake with a mocha filling and the other two being white cake with a buttercream frosting. I definitely recommend them! check out my bio if you want a picture!
  • edited December 2011
    Try Creative Baking; they now have a store in Mashpee (they're based in Hyannis). Really delicious cakes and they have a lot of flavors. They quoted me $5.50/slice.

Runaway Bride - Catch me if you can!
    photo by Scott Metzger
    kikijbird ~ Erica (aka Kiki) & Paul ~ 24 April 2010
    The JBirds Bio ~ Updated 03.02.10 - Invites!

Anniversary

• Soon2BaMrsDSoon2BaMrsD member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married on the Cape this past weekend and our cake was done by Cottage Street Bakery in Orleans. Everyone thought the cake was great, and I agree! A little on the pricey side, however.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards