Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

PLEASE I NEED HELP! Cape Cod beach help!

I am having so much trouble finding the perfect wedding ceremony area. I am looking for somewhere on the Nantucket Sound. I am looking for somewhere in either Falmouth, Mashpee, Barnstable, Dennis, Harwich or Chatham.I am only having about 40-50 people at my wedding. Also, I'm on a tight budget, so we are thinking about having the reception at a local restaurant.Any suggestions?Please help me!

Re: PLEASE I NEED HELP! Cape Cod beach help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    nobska light house in woods hole?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ooooh I second Nobska Lighthouse!  I think the max number of people you can have there is 50 people- right seascapemomma?  Restaurants I would reccomend for 50 people in Falmouth and are close to Nobska are:-Landfall restaurant (Woods Hole-not sure if they're open year round though)-Coonamessett Inn- they have a room in the back and downstairs they have the mermaid room that both can accomodate about 50 people-Casion Warf fX-Oysters 2 - not very close thoughthat's all I've got for now, I'll let you know if I come up with any others
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I believe you need to get some sort of permit also, nephew was married there and it was just spectacular!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards