Massachusetts-Cape Cod
Options

***spuccio***

I just saw your signature picture and realized you got married in our church!  Congratulations!  We are getting hitched sometime next fall but haven't set a date yet.  I love the intimate space but haven't worked out where my bridesmaids/flower girl/dad will hang out prior to the begining of the ceremony.  Did you use the minister's office space and then just walk arond the outside? to walk down the aisle?  Thanks :)

Re: ***spuccio***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! The CFC is such a beautiful space! It reminds me of the church my family belonged to when I was growing up. So my DH waited in the minister's office space with his best man while the groomsmen acted as ushers and gathered in the back. Me, my bridesmaids, and the parents all waited in the Fellowship Hall, and walked around the outside into the Sanctuary. It wouldn't have worked it was raining--honestly I haven't a clue what we would have done then. But it was a gorgeous day, so it wasn't a problem. Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much for your insight!  I will have to stock pile some umbrellas and cross my fingers for no rain! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards