Massachusetts-Cape Cod

DJ's Anyone use CapeTunes?

How is cape tunes? Any one there specifically? I am looking for a classy, 'in the background' kind of dj...need him to do cermony music too! Any suggestions at all helpful!

Re: DJ's Anyone use CapeTunes?

• CaitlinB516CaitlinB516 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually just got off the phone with Scott from CapeTunes. Sounds like a great guy. He said that Keith Leavitt is available for our date but I don't know anything else. They're average priced, and they don't charge you more for extra hours. Also, he said that they are in the background/not cheesy and will stick to your Do-Not-Play list. Otherwise, I would love to hear reviews about them too!
    September 25, 2010!
  • makumaku member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just hired Keith for our September 5th wedding and he seems really cool. We were looking for the same kind of feel--not cheesy, not trying to be center of attention, open to working with us and the kind of music we like, and arranging ceremony music. We live off the cape so we only did a phone interview, but Keith seems very laid back and very capable! Scott is awesome and very accommodating and gave me a very good feeling about his company. Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    I used Scott from CapeTunes for my wedding in September and he was amazing!  I had a lot of songs I wanted played and he fit them all in, plus the songs he picked fit in perfectly with everything else.  My family loves to dance and I have never seen them dance this much!  He was definitely "in the background"  The only time he was on the mic was to do announcements.  No cheesy stuff at all!  Hope that helps
  • edited December 2011
    I'm glad to hear the review about Scott!  I booked him for my wedding next June.  I did a lot of research first (I mainly used weddingwire.com in my search), and it definitely helped me decide on him.  He was very nice on the phone (also got a good feeling), and he explained his services well.
  • edited December 2011
    I've booked Scott for October 10!! I've heard great reviews!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards