Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Need to sell a never worn wedding dress

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations on your upcoming weddings!  I got married in July 2011, however I have been holding on to the first (impulse/peer pressure) wedding gown that I bought and ended up never wearing.  I loved the dress, but purchased it a little too soon before my wedding and ended up falling in love with another dress. 

The dress is a never worn Galina Signature from David's Bridal.  It has been hanging in its garment bag in a closet with the tags still on it since it arrived.  It is a size 12 (never been altered) and the color is Diamond White.  It is strapless, with an empire waist and the fabric is chiffon.  I paid $750 for it and am not going to set a price for what I would like for it.  At this point, it is sitting in my 5 month old's closet and I really need the space for her, so if you are interested, let me know and make me an offer (I promise I won't be offended).  If this dress isn't for you, but you know someone who might be interested, please feel free to pass this message along.  I live in the Upper Cape area but am willing to drive to meet up where necessary.  Thanks for listening and congrats again.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards