Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Sea View and Pelham Brides - Questions

Hi I recently got engaged and am looking seriously into these 2 venues.  I would love any feedback from anyone who visited these or had a wedding there.  I have information from Pelham and am gathering pricing on the other aspects and haven't heard back from Sea View yet.  Once you add everything up, do they end up being similar in price?  Any advice?  I am going up the 2nd weekend of March to look at these places and possibly a couple others - so any suggestions welcome :)  we will probably end up having about 175 (inviting more but a decent amount won't be able to come)

Thanks!

Re: Sea View and Pelham Brides - Questions

• I have Sea View pricing.  I can email it to you.  I only looked at it online and then did a drive by but didn't feel waterfront enough to me for the price.
    June 2013 * March Siggy Challenge * Shoes
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_massachusetts-cape-cod_sea-view-and-pelham-brides-questions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:94Discussion:2404a61d-3081-4f76-a761-ad0f901f7132Post:7e10307d-56c6-4af2-93c1-de0a0a6ba040">Re: Sea View and Pelham Brides - Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have Sea View pricing.  I can email it to you.  I only looked at it online and then did a drive by but didn't feel waterfront enough to me for the price.
    Posted by ciligirl[/QUOTE]

Thanks I sent you a PM :)
  • I had my wedding at The Pelham in June 2011 with pretty much the same numbers invited 190, had 160 come. I have lots of info, details, pictures, vendor recs, etc. Email me: gina1035hotmail.com as I'm rarely on here. I'm happy to help! Gina
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards